- What types of data do we collect?
- What is the purpose of processing data?
- How does data disclosure work?
- Who do we share you data with?
- International data transfer.
- What are the rights of the interested parties?
- How long will the data be stored?
- How does information security work?
- How to talk to Gaiapop?
- WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
In general, the Personal Data that you or other users provide us is used so that you or these third parties can take advantage of the services of Gaiapop, as well as improve them. We use personal data in accordance with the forms presented in the following table, with their respective legal bases, which authorize their treatment:
- Information you provide to us: Gaiapop collects the information you provide to us, including:
- Your name, email address, address or zip code, payment form(s), and telephone number. In certain countries, we collect a national identification number for the purposes of collecting and enforcing tax laws. Information is collected in various ways, including when you provide it when using the service, interacting with Gaiapop customer service, or participating in surveys or marketing promotions;
- Information when you choose to rate titles, establish your personal preferences and settings (including preferences configured in the “Account” section of our website), or provide information to Gaiapop, either through the Gaiapop service or others.
- Information collected automatically by Gaiapop: Gaiapop collects information about you and your use of the Gaiapop service, your interactions with Gaiapop and Gaiapop advertising, as well as information about your computer and other devices used to access the Gaiapop service (such as video games, smart televisions, devices phones, set-top boxes and other streaming devices). Such information includes:
- Your activities on the Gaiapop service, such as selected titles, assisted title history and searches;
- Your interactions with our emails, text messages, and messages sent through online and push communication channels;
- Details about your interactions with customer service, such as the date, time and reason for the contact, the transcript of the chat communication and, in the case of calls, your phone number and call recordings;
Identifiers or other unique device identifiers;
- Network device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers), such as those included in certain mobile devices, tablets and streaming devices (see the section “Cookies and Internet advertising” below for more information);
- Device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, forwarding source (for example, source URLs), IP address (which can tell Gaiapop your approximate geographic location ), browser and standard data from the Internet server logs;
- Use of information
Gaiapop uses the information to offer, analyze, administer, improve and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your applications, orders and payments, and to communicate with you about these and other matters. For example, Gaiapop uses the information to:
- Determine your approximate geographic location, offer localized content, personalized recommendations for movies and series that, in our evaluation, could be of interest to you.
- Determine your Internet service provider and help our team to respond quickly and efficiently to your questions and requests
- Coordinate with Partners to make the Gaiapop service available to subscribers and provide non-subscribers with information on the availability of the Gaiapop service according to the specific relationship you have with the Partner
- Prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraudulent activities, and apply our terms (such as determining your eligibility for free use) • Analyze and understand our audience, improve the service (including the user interface) and optimize the selection of content, recommendation algorithms and transmission
- What is the purpose of the data use?
Gaiapop may process and / or allow the processing of Personal Data for various purposes: 1. Provide and maintain Gaiapop services; 2. Notify you of changes to the Gaiapop services; 3. Provide customer service and support; 4. Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve Gaiapop services; 5. Supervise the use of Gaiapop services, including maintaining the security of users and clients; 6. Detect, prevent and solve technical problems.
- HOW DOES THE DISCLOSURE OF DATA WORK?
Gaiapop may disclose your data in good faith in the sense that such disclosure is necessary to: 1. Comply with a legal obligation; 2. Protect and defend the rights or property of Gaiapop; 3. Prevent or investigate possible irregularities related to Gaiapop services ; 4. Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; 5. Protect against legal liability.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
For technical reasons specific to Gaiapop services, we may work together with other drivers(Do you mean proviers? Don’t know what “drivers” is referring to). In this way, we reserve the right to share your information whenever possible, anonymously, that is, guaranteeing anonymity, in order to preserve the privacy of users to the extent of (Something is clearly missing here.)
possible and, as mentioned, we will not share sensitive personal data with anyone in order to obtain any financial advantage from such data exchange. This means that we will in no way carry out any type of sale, portability, transaction or commercialization of Sensitive Personal Data without your proper and unequivocal consent.
- Service Providers: Gaiapop may contract with other companies, agents or third parties (the “Service Providers”) to provide services on behalf of Gaiapop or to help you provide services for you. For example, Gaiapop contracts with service providers to provide marketing, communication, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize the Gaiapop service, process credit card transactions and other forms of payment, provide customer service, collect debt, analyze and improve data (including Gaiapop service interaction data) and conduct market research. In the course of providing such services, such Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize these companies to use or disclose your personal data, except for the purpose of providing the services contracted by Gaiapop.
- Partners: As described above, you may have a relationship with one or more of our Partners. In this case, we may share certain information with these Partners to coordinate with them the provision of the Gaiapop service to subscribers and to provide information on the availability of the Gaiapop service. For example, depending on the Partner services you use, we may share information:
- to facilitate the receipt of payment for the Gaiapop service by the Member and the transfer of this payment to Gaiapop;
- with Partners who operate voice assistant platforms that allow you to interact with our service through voice commands;
- so that we can suggest to you, in the Partner user interface, the content and features available on the Gaiapop service. For subscribers, these suggestions are part of the Gaiapop service and may include personalized recommendations for the content to be viewed.
- Promotional offers: Gaiapop may offer joint programs or promotions that require personal information to be shared with third parties. To carry out this type of promotion, Gaiapop may share your name and other personal information regarding the benefit that we are offering. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy policies.
You can also choose to disclose information about yourself in the following ways:
- Certain sections of the Gaiapop service may contain a tool that gives you the option of sharing information by email, text message or other sharing applications through the client software and applications installed on your device
- Social media plugins and similar technologies allow information to be shared.
- COOKIES AND ADVERTISING ON THE INTERNET
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential, but they help us personalize and improve your online experience with Gaiapop. For example, they help us remember your preferences and prevent you from having to enter information that you have already provided (for example, during registration). We also use these cookies to collect information (such as popular pages, conversion rates, display patterns, number of clicks, and other information) about the use of the Gaiapop service by our visitors, so that we can improve and personalize our website and service. and perform
Market research. Deleting these types of cookies may result in limited functionality of our service.
- Advertising cookies and network device identifiers: These cookies and re-reliable device identifiers use information about your use of this and other websites and applications, as well as your response to advertisements and emails, to serve you more relevant advertisements. These types of ads are called “interest-based ads.” Many of the advertising cookies associated with our service belong to our Service Providers.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
We may transfer any Personal Data collected in Brazil to other countries. This transfer will be made when the company responsible for hosting your information is in foreign territory. We are based in Brazil and the data we collect is governed by Brazilian law. By accessing or using Gaiapop services or providing Personal Data to us, you agree to the processing and permanence of such data in Brazil, as well as the processing and transfer of such data to other countries, if applicable, at the sole discretion of Gaiapop. Your data, when transferred to other countries, may be subject to local laws and regulations.
- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS?
You can always choose not to disclose your data to us, but keep in mind that some of this data may be necessary to register for Gaiapop services or use some of the features and products that are offered to you. Regardless, you will always have rights to the privacy and protection of your Personal Data. In addition to being concerned about the security of this data, we are also concerned that you have access and knowledge of all your rights in relation to your Personal Data. In this way, below we summarize all the rights that you have under the Brazilian sectoral laws related to data protection, which are: 1. Right of access; 2. Right of rectification; 3. Right of exclusion or cancellation; 4. Right of objection or opposition to treatment; 5. Right to restrict processing; 6. Right to explanation of the automated decision made based on your data; 7. Right to data portability; Y 8. Right to withdraw your consent. In this sense, below is a brief explanation and examples of some of these rights:
• Request access to your Personal Data. This right allows you to request and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Request for rectification of your Personal Data. This right allows you, at any time, to request the correction and / or rectification of your Personal Data if you identify that some of them are incorrect. However, in the course of this correction, we will have to check the validity of the data you provide us. You can rectify some of your Personal Data by contacting Gaiapop by email [•].
- Request for deletion or cancellation of your Personal Data. This right allows you to request the deletion of your Personal Data from our database. All data collected will be deleted from our servers when requested or when it is no longer necessary or relevant to offer Gaiapop services, unless there is some other reason for its maintenance, such as any legal obligation to retain data or the need to preserve it to safeguard the rights of Gaiapop. To change your personal information or remove it from our database, simply send an email to [•]
- Right of objection to data processing. When we process your data based on our legitimate interest (or that of third parties) and there is something about your specific situation that makes you want to object to processing in this field, as you believe that it affects your fundamental rights and freedoms, you will also have the right to object to how we process your Personal Data. In some cases, we can show that we have legitimate reasons to process your data, which overlap with your rights.
- Restrict the processing of your Personal Data. This right allows you to request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data; (b) when you need the data to be retained even if we no longer need it, as necessary, to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (c) You have objected to the use of your data, but we need to verify that we have legitimate reasons to use it.
- Request clarification on the automated decisions made based on the data collected. We offer you the possibility to question a decision made automatically by our systems based on your data. You can request a manual review of this decision by one of Gaiapop’s professionals.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data to you or to third parties. We will provide you, or to third parties you determine, your Personal Data in a structured and interoperable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you initially provided for our use or when we use the information to enter into a contract with you.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent, however this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out prior to withdrawing your consent. If you withdraw your consent, it may no longer be possible to provide certain products and / or services v. And if this is the case, Gaiapop will notify you at the time of this.
You may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and protect your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it. Gaiapop may also contact you to get more information about your request in order to speed up the response. Gaiapop will try to respond to legitimate requests within a maximum period of 15 (fifteen) days after the validation of all the applicant’s information. From time to time, the request can be fulfilled in more than fifteen (15) days when the request is particularly complex or you have made multiple simultaneous requests. In this case, Gaiapop will notify you and keep you updated on the progress of your requests.
If you have any questions about these questions and how you can exercise these rights, feel free to contact Gaiapop at contact@Gaiapop.com.
- HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
We will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it, including the purposes of complying with any legal, contractual, liability or request from the competent authorities.
In determining the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of Personal Data, the potential risk of harm arising from the unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purpose of processing your Personal Data and if we can achieve these ends through other means, through the applicable legal requirements.
And if you have registered an Account with Gaiapop services, your Account information will be kept for as long as you keep that Account active. If you request the deletion of your data and / or your Account, we will delete your data unless its maintenance is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, legal, contractual, responsible or request obligations from the competent authorities.
- HOW DOES INFORMATION SECURITY WORK?
Your Account is protected with a password for your privacy and security. If you access your Account through a third-party website or service, you may have additional or different login protections through that site or service. You must avoid and avoid unauthorized access by third parties to your Account and Personal Data by selecting and protecting your password and / or other additional connection mechanism that can be implemented, appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser, to the same time you log out after you have completed access to your Account.
In order to guarantee the security of your Personal Data, we adopt practices related to user authentication; encryption of data and content of transactions; intrusion prevention and detection; prevention of information leakage; periodic testing and analysis to detect vulnerabilities; protection against malicious software; traceability mechanisms; access controls and segmentation of the computer network; and maintaining data and information backups.
We strive to protect the privacy of your Account and other Personal Data that we keep in our records. However, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized account entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors can compromise the security of your Personal Data at any time, so please help us maintain a safe environment for everyone. In addition, in addition to adopting good security practices regarding your Account and your data, if you identify or become aware of something that compromises the security of your data, please contact Gaiapop immediately.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- HOW TO TALK TO GAIAPOP?
In compliance with the provisions of article 41 of Law No. 13,709 of 2018 (General Data Protection Law), they are designated as Guardians, contact@Gaiapop.com.