You, the user, will here forth be represented in the document by the words “You”, “Yours” and all of its related pronouns.
When employing the services of Gaiapop, you trust us with your data, information, personal info and third-party relationships, as well as acting as a regulatory entity on said third party data. We are committed to honor the trust placed on us. Thus we prepared this document in order to explain which personal data will be gathered from the user of Gaiapop’s services.
From this point forward, this document will be written in simple English, with common yet accessible language and expressions, as well as some examples of gathering and processing of data, so you can understand, in a practical manner, how we use your personal data to provide a safe and comfortable experience while you enjoy the services of Gaiapop.
- Which types of data do we gather?
- What is the purpose of processing this data?
- How the sharing of data will be done?
- Who do we share your data with?
- International data transfer
- Which are the rights of interested parties?
- For how long will data be stored?
- How does information security work?
- How to talk to Gaiapop?
- WHICH TYPES OF DATA DO WE GATHER?
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING THE DATA?
- HOW THE SHARING OF DATA WILL BE DONE?
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOU DATA WITH?
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
- WHICH ARE THE RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES?
- FOR HOW LONG WILL DATA BE STORED?
- HOW DOES INFORMATION SECURITY WORKS?
- HOW TO TALK TO GAIAPOP?